Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i Want To Own A diary



I'm now reading The Diary of A Young Girl by Anne Frank. I haven't gone thru the whole pages in this newly-borrowed book! But, at the first few pages, i started to think that maybe having a diary (and of cos writing on it!) is sumting good and practical in my case.

At least, its beneficial as i love to write. Letting my thoughts out. I can't even call my brain for a halt!It doesn't even know wut PAUSE is?!
So, the Book... Maybe, i suppose its going to be a page-turner book for me!

So, back to the topic. wuts the goodness of possessing a diary?! Yeah, maybe its going to be reproduced as a hit book! Everyone is going to read it and praise me for my words... Then, i am going to exclaim 'yay!!!'

That dint practically sound! I seem to have so much fantasies lately. So, speaking of logic... i suppose by having a small book where i can spill out my thoughts, feelings and act like a storyteller telling on wuts, hows and whens and incident's happening... i can feel ease. You know, there is a saying (not exactly)that when u keep ur feelings deep inside u mite, one day burst!


In a diary... I can even mock anyone i like without feeling guilty (not that i'm intending to) I can say bad things abt politician without a risk of getting handcuffed and detained in ISA. It's a diary afta all aite?! No one can blame me on my opinions! I am not a wrongdoer!


A diary is a perfect tool for me to ring a bell. To help me recollect all those memories that i have in the past. Good or bad... it doesnt matter! Sometimes, when as the time passes, i tend to regret things that i haven't done to sum1. So maybe, i did things...a few but enuff to be reminisced.

Let say, i have a quarrel with a friend of mine. That treasured diary mite help me to think that my buddy was not that bad... Isn't it cool?!

So all this diarying thing..to me..its so simple but needs passion! Wanna do it..go for it!

owh by the way..this is Anne frank

No comments: