Sunday, June 1, 2008

Grey's Anatomy Taught me thingS



I admit it. I am a Mc Freak! I love Grey's anatomy inside out. I have been hearing talks about this Doctors-based drama. Some said it was good... while the other think otherwise. Some commented that this drama was filled with crap of medicine and it was not even matching the real life of doctors (we are in agreement)

But, Grey's anatomy is not just a simple drama where u can laugh and cry with. It does teach the viewers hundreds of things. They are so valuable. Believe me, if are not one of the fans, u would believe me...once u got ur eyes on it!

The new seasons had been teaching me on how to speak ur words. People say, word is a great darn weapon. It can convey loves, hatreds, jealousy and for sure, it can do innumerable things to a person. So, oncee u pick ur words...diligently u will finally hit the spot that u desire! if u wish to make the person happy... then, he'll be!


I did learn that love is so powerful. It brings shine to life... brings smile to hamper tears! (am i being sentimental now?) i remember a scene when a young couples with brain cancer are trying to defeat the notorious effect of cancer to their love. They try to make love as the reason for them to stay alive! it was so touching to me! i should have wept at that particular scene..lol


Don't take things literally. This is another issue in the drama (at least that wut i understood) The scene showed was Grey who took her mother words literally. "Be extraordianry!!" she says. Then, Grey's taken it as do excel in surgery! go and kick asses and do wonderful surgeries. But her mom did not mean that. So, guess thats a lesson!


No comments: