Monday, May 26, 2008

Awie Celebrating His Off days!



My cousin and I headed to KL Sentral where we planned to meet my friend somewhere there. He had been waiting for hours. So, we better be quick. We practically lied to him, telling him that we were going to be there in any minute when we were actually still struggling waiting for the train.

Finally, we managed to reach there without any hassle. Our friend did not really get mad. He was complaining that he was so empty-bellied and he was about to get famished. Quickly, we directed ourselves to the food court.


Something bad happened though! I had been warning myself to avoid that particular food court since i had several experiences that this food court claimed more cash that it should have. But, it was too little too late when my friends finally brought their food already. They kept complaining that the price was unbelievable.


After stuffing in food and got ourselves nourished, we finally decided that we should manoeuvre ourselves to Midvalley since one of my friends got stuff to purchase for his new college project. We arrived at the basement and waiting for the train. It looked impossible for us to get in since the whole waiting area was crowded with restless passengers.


When train arrived, sumting funny happened. we were about to enter the train when we noticed that the other door had less queued ppl. Then, my friend grabbed thought-to-be-my-arm and said 'The other side..' But guess wut? he had just dragged a total stranger! We laughed out loud when we all realised and left the stranger without saying a word!



The second embarrassing moment was when we took an elevator. Also at KL sentral. i headed the troop. Then, i saw few ppl using the stairs instead of the elevator. So, i sed to my cousin "they are going to get an asthmatic attack before they even reach the top". Then, i found that my cousin didn't even respond. So i turned and saw that another stranger was looking at me with a confused face.

OMG! That was so silly..talking without checking 1st!

No comments: