Monday, May 26, 2008

My trial to be a writer. Didn't work!!


One night i woke up... it was so late in the night. I sat at the edge of my bed... thinking..Am i doing the right thing? No one ever told me that i was wrong... but i kept thinking that i did something out of norm.
So i sat down and put my legs down the edge of the bed. My mind was practically not in my skull. It had gone sumwer. Sometimes, in life... we need sum1 to guide us, to avoid us from going astray... like i always did.
So i strode to the kitchen and grasped a cup of plain water. Gulped. That helped! I take a tour to the living room. It was dark and lifeless. I was so lazy to turn on the light. Darkness might help me seeing through this life.
So, i stayed there a bit longer... in mum. Nothing to say... and no one to talk to. I relinquished the cup on my hand. Neatly, i put it on the table. Still thinking. I closed my eyes tightly till it hurt.
What should i do next?!

No comments: