Monday, May 5, 2008

Sleep Deprivation

My eyes are swollen.. they are red and they are practically complaining...." we are tired!!!!!" But still i keep them awake. Energise them with caffeine which i considered toxic.

i have tons of thing in my mind. Flight of ideas, psychiatrist calls it. I want to write about things. It seems like my brain is hard-to-turn-off kind of brain.

The worst part is... in the morning, my eyes and body will run a riot. They would protest and make me bound to the bed even the time is up!
Then the subsequent consequence is failing in taking the bus. Sometimes, i resort to walk. Even the sun is burning up there. And its not gonna be a normal pace... im speeding up.

In the class... i wont look good and fine. My face is gloomy and my forehead shows 'bed' sign!! My eyes are forcefully opened...i look like a zombie...liveless.

Then, lecturers are giving thousands of new info which ought to be digested... but i am staring at him/ her blankly. Nothing goes in and nothing goes out! It's pretty useless!

I do realise what are the danger of being a nocturnal but still i could not stop myself to be one. Then, i need to go to my bed now! Before those impending threats become reality

No comments: