Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The moment when I was called ‘Brainless’




The moment when I was called ‘Brainless’

It was my first day in ophthalmology posting, I volunteered to be the group leader (not exactly volunteering, I have to). Tak de la nak kecoh2 kan… sebab everyone will get their chance.

So, early in the morning, our beloved lecturer strode in to the class. She smiled and we did to. Honestly, I was trembling.

She started with “where is the laptop, where is the LCD?” we were all in silence. What was I suppose to say. Then she repeated her question trice.

Still, we were in silence. Perhaps, she realized we were clueless since her in-the-class question was definitely harder than her exam’s question. So she changed the question.
“Who is the group leader?” I put up my hand, confident of course.

Then, here we go. I have put her on fire. She definitely made at me… or maybe all of us.
But that wasn’t the peak.

She continued, asking a new burning question. “Where is the attendance?” I spontaneously answered timidly, “I forgot to take it last week”

“Why Hairuddin, you haven’t got a brain?”

Basically that was all. I was not offended with this. Like I said, I deserve it and actually this kind of incident makes my life wonderful. Loads of things to be remembered and put as memory even it is a bad memory.

No comments: