Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Iklan Raya petronas.







Iklan Raya petronas.

there was an iklan (aku x tau la benda tu kene panggil ape dlm English) made by petronas exclusively for Raya. It was about a son, asking his daddy.

Then, his father saw something and asked. “Burung ape tu nak?” Then, gently his son answered, “Burung Murai ayah!” The father hasn’t finished. He asked again “ Burung ape?!” Son, patiently replied “Burung Murai ayah”

Father went on “burung ape?” He kept asking and son got irritated. “Ayah ni tak dengar ke atau buat2 tak dengar. Itu burung Murai ayah. Ape lagi yang ayah nak saya cakap. Itu burung Murai”

Father did not show any sign of offended (maybe he got Alzheimer’s). Then, he gave a book to his angry son. “baca ni, mak kau tulis”

The son riffled through the book, confused. Then, he came to a page. He started to read:

“This is a precious moment for me. When I see my rarely-at-home husband is spending time with his son. Playing with him” His mom wrote.

The iklan then showed a flashback

There was a kid with his father, playing under a tree. The son saw a bird fell on the ground. He eagerly showed it to his father. Father ran and took the bird.

“burung ni tak boleh terbang lagi la. Dia masih kecik’. He put the bird in his son’s hands. The kid asked ‘burung ape ni ayah?!’

“burung murai, nak” father replied with loving voice. The son asked again “Burung ape?”. Father answered with same tone and loving voice “burung murai nak”

The son seemed did not hear it “Burung ape”. Father still didn’t show any sign of irritated “burung murai sayang!”

“Burung ape??” “Burung murai nak”… these question and answer session went on. If it was me, I wouls stop answering. Definitely!

The son asked again “Burung ape ayah?!” The dad still replied “itu burung murai nak. Itu sarang dia”. Then they put it back to the nest.

Viewers then, brought back to the present time. The son finished reading his mom writing. He realized that he once did the same thing to his father, asking for the name of the bird again and again.

He then, took his father’s hand and kissed it. He murmured “maafkan saya ayah!”. His father patted him on the back.

My personal comment on this iklan:

I always love Petronas iklan. It contains message, a good one. Message that makes me feel it’s worth it to cry for. It makes me re-think my deeds to my parents. I don’t know if they find me, as good son. I just want to make my life and my family’s wonderful.

No comments: