Wednesday, October 17, 2007

PDA versus patent Ductus atriosus(which is also a PDA)


before i even start,i would like to say "I am sorry" to my beloved and lovely friend since this story is about him/ her. Its just too tempting to share this hilarious story to all friends out there. okay, with all means, i am starting.


there was a day, 16 june 2007 to be exact. i received a box from a postman. I opened the box with great anticipation and it was really satisfying. I got a PDA as a present. You know what the heck PDA is rite?


So, i practically told evryone what i got for my befday. it was great to see their facial expression with them saying "wow!"


then, to make a story, there was a lady, my friend, she told one of her friend which is my class mate. "hey! awie got a PDA!". she looked stunned. stopeed for a while then with symphathetic face, asked"he got PDA?????!!!!!"


"yeah!" was her reply.


she asked again"he got a PDA????!!!"


"yeaaaaahhh!!" my friend snapped.


"ey by the way, he got a PDA. what a big deal?" my friend asked the confused lady.


"poor him"


actually, she thought that i had a congenital heart disease which is patent ductus atriousu which is another PDA.


No comments: