Monday, September 24, 2007

"sayang jauh di balik awan"




these guys and gurls are the only companies i got so far...Dun wanna loose them!!!!



i am listening to P. Ramlee's song....entitled "malam ku bermimpi"....i feel in need of company rite now!!!!


So, my frens keep asking me... why am i still single?!! That question sounds so simple... But to tell u the truth...is not as easy as it seems. I dont even know why am i single. Some people, when u offer this kind of question, they might say " Jodoh tak sampai lagi la"


i wont be using the same banal statement coz its not what happening to me now. Its nothing to do with JODOH (hell yeah!! Jodoh is an important point la..Allah chooses and determines everything). But, i juz dont want to blame JODOH too much and not working towards it.


I deem, the exact reason for that question is that I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE!!! The world's rule tell u that Men are the one who suppose to do the searching for roses. Not the other way round. So, maybe there are gurls out there.... mybe.... fonder me...admire me...(like i said...MAYBE!!!)


buT SINCE I do not make any move or any flirt-like behaviour....i dont get any of them. I am not sure... I still dont have the courage to start a relationship in which for me is a big responsiblitiy.
for me...a gurl..need a REAL MAN!! Dont get me wrong...im a real man..nothing ambigous about that!!! i've double checked la..hahaaha...
my point is...to have a girlfren...u r capable of providing happines for her...drive her home with ur own car, buy her present with ur own money... Believe me, this is so romantic and gurls are gonna support me on this!!!



so, what i wanna say is that.... i dont feel ease at this situation. dont feel happy with the fact that i am all alone. No one to talk to once i am in trouble or no one to go out with. I'm not fine... I'm a desperate guy.


No comments: