Sunday, September 23, 2007

Got C in medicine posting Part II


so... i was aware that my dean was going to take me for the clinical exam. i did not have any problem with that. i know...whoever the examiner is...it does not matter. the only thing matters is..the way u are executing the examination and presenting ur findings and of course ur knowledge background.


so...i was the second candidate for my dean. i went once called. then, i followed him. i was pretty sure...that was cardio case... i love cardilogy. so, i thought i was gonna score and smash!!!

there, she was...a lady, pregnant lady...looked tired with her bloated belly. so, i was asked to examine the chest. i hate doint this to lady...coz, i am a young man.. she must feel awkward.


so...i examined her...smoothly ang genlty... my skills flew pauselessly... i did pretty well. when the presenting part came...i did well too...


but then, i realised..the way my dean was eyeing me... i knew... i did something wrong... He gave me "this-boy-talking-crap. so, he kept asking me "how do u know ???!!!" at first, i was able to kick off all his questions. then, my brain got exhausted.i was tired of digging my own brain.

so...i could feel the lackings in my performance. but, i was never expecting that i was gonna get an "C"...




so..when it was time to announce the result... i was confident. i would not get anything lower than a "B". so, i went inside to see my lecturer. he started with "ur theory part was fine... ur second case was good...but, Dean failed u for ur first case"

i was like screaming" what????!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAILLLLLL????" but i kept my mouth shut. listening intently. he was asking me... what was wrong with me...i could not answer. my lips sealed tightly. i juz able to make an akward smile which i thought looked terrible.

so...overall...i got an "C"...so PATHETIC!!!!! i was fortune by not failing the exam!!! otherwise...i will repeat the whole year.


so...i think...my life has to get some amendement. to make it more knowledgable



http://www.friendster.com/photos/8928710/1/914571453




No comments: