Sunday, September 23, 2007

got C in medicine Posting




this is not a good thing to shre with ppl out there...but i guess i had my lesson..which was.."study smart and not merely harder" i was trying to keep this as a secret. but...once again, my chat buddy said..it is a good thing to share this to people. first..i was like "ey!!! is this right???!!"

sounds like "membuka pekung di dada"...n showing your weakness..to tell u the truth... im too obsessed in achieveing good grades.. i mean obsessed...i hate people who love to doing this idly...lambat and bemalas2 san... i perceive it as "crappy people"

i guess..it is offending to say all these... but it is a fact that happening to me. so by telling my result to my colleagues, i realised it did make me feel humble...no more overconfident!!!

so... i juz wanna tell u what was happening in the exam day. i went fro the exam with determination and confident (or to be exact overconfident)...walking smugly and nervouslessly...
i was possesing this spirit since at the back of my mind...i was sure that i did enough ppreparation. so..."i am ready....indeed!!!"

the theory paper was good... i answered with "slight" difficulty... (so non-humble statement dowh!!)... i managed to answer with no stress except to the fact that i marked the answer in the wrong column.

im sure, i was not perfect in the theory paper... (im not that genius..my IQ is bad thou)...but at least i was sure that i did pretty wonderful.



so..i went for the 2nd day exam...again, i was overconfident despite my hectic morning...i've forgotten to bring the exam equipments. so...i was like a lunatic mother looking for her unexisted kid.... but, to cut the story short...i manage to get the tools from my junior..thanked him with SMILE...

No comments: