Sunday, September 23, 2007

im starting my own Blog!!! yay!!! yay!!!


i see.... nowdays..people are keep announcing that they got a blog... keep producing and posting new writings... the place where they can practically "talk" and express themselves to the whole world.. in case the ppl all over the world are reading.


it temps me a lot. one of my friends...not eactlly a friend... he is my chat buddy... he showed me his. so, i guess why not trying. and in that case he succeded to make me believe that creating ur own blog is a good thing and sheer interesting!!!


i love the fact that i can talk and write endlessly..with chance that ppl out there might come and read my products. but....it is not my goal..i dont mind if no one ever read my blog coz its not sumting that i wan to attain.


the only reason why i choose to do this bloging-thing is that..it makes me happier...from the word happier means...im already happy...so...it makes even better..


i like to do things that make me happy and in gay!!! feel like a butterfly flying under the serene sky. so..here i am...starting my blog!!!



No comments: