Monday, January 9, 2012

Prego, Westin!

The food was awesome, the ambiance was splendid, and the Hospitality was welcoming. Those are few compliment words for Prego Restaurant, in one of the prestigious hotels in Malaysia, Westin Hotel. I was there after my cousin told the foods are Must-Try.

Well, I ordered some tongue-twisting named pasta with Plain water. And Ihab did some unknown pasta as well. And the Waiter, Anthony or something, was so nice and helpful. Guiding us through the menu and explain in understandable details about the foods.

After had decided on the food, we talked and talked and talked. Nothing, but about the chefs that we could see from the top level. Well, guess what! One of the chefs was my cousin.

The evening got better and better when we were served with a Pizza (I have no idea what Pizza was it?). And it was complimentary from the chefs and my cousin. Touched, are you not? lol

Hungry?

The pizza

Isn't it sweet, the chef came and asked about the food?
The food was awesome and my pasta were superb! I love the cream. I love the Pizza. It was a great experience, and surely we'll make a comeback. Prego, whats your next complimentary food then?

No comments: