Sunday, January 15, 2012

Its the beach again!

When I have nothing to do at home or I'm extremely bored, there is one place you surely can find me at, The BEACH! Kemaman is definitely rich with beaches. If you planning to enjoy the breeze, you can just take a walk, and there you go, gorgeous beaches are ready to be explored.

So, yesterday, out of endless boredom. I drove my car to a beach called Pantai Che' Nik or sumting. The water was a bit cloudy. Maybe because of the downpour earlier. The waves were still strong and obviously not safe for the public. I enjoyed taking pictures and waiting for the sun to come down. Such a nice view, MasyaAllah

Add caption

Families enjoying the view. But please do not litter

The scary waves

Choppy sea

Its always raining!

Some random picture

I have no idea, what these sticks symbolized?

One of the biggest waves. RUN!!!


No comments: