Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tips: Be grateful for what You Have Achieved

Situation 1:
Ali (Not a real name) expressed to his friend, "I want your job, and live your life" after seeing his friend enjoying better salary and seemingly happy life. The friend, with all pity he could gather, patted him on his back. Deep down in his friend's heart, he said "If only you knew". The friend, (Which I decided to name as Abu) has to work his ass off everyday to get what he has achieved today.

Abu, had to leave his family in the middle of his first daughter's birthday to meet clients. He had to cancel the long waited dinner with his wife just to continue his never ending meeting.

So, If only Ali knew what did it take to be at Abu's place now. Do you think he would have said, everything that he did. My guess, he'd be happy!


Trust me. I tend to forget that it wasn't easy to go and shake hands with this chap.






The story is obviously created none other than me, but it's happening. To me, and to everyone out there. We tend to forget what we have achieved all this while and keep comparing our lives with our friends'. Well, m not saying, u should be content with and refuse to strive further. But, don't beat urself up that bad! Compliment yourself and enjoy your life.


No comments: