Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sunway Pyramid Lunch Confusion ---> Oldtotown, Quenching Thirst ---> Durian Binge

It is a rare occasion to see MatNor to join us for any gathering, outing or whatever casual activity we plan. But sumting horrible happened that week that forced him to stay in my house for a week. Yeah! I've written it! A WEEK PEEPS!

So, Abu and I decided to plan something before he left KL and never come back for another century or more. We decided to spend the whole day together. Hahaha. Lets check MatNor out!


The journey started in Sunway Pyramid where most of our time wasted surveying for food that can satisfy everyone's appetite. Nasi or non nasi based food, Malay cuisine or Western food...
Journey started in a bright day
 

We bumped into a Popular book fair!! I bought 'To kill a mockingbird' and an English book for my niece. Well, we are all so famous for unplanned shopping, aren't we?

POPULAR organized a book fair + cooking session which I had no idea what it was about coz they were talking in Mandarin
Everyone is so busy posing for the camera. Look at the books they r holding.





Looking for  2-for-RM 50 ringgit CDs




No idea what caption should i write for this pic




After few shoots, finally we managed to get a good one!





A random picture that was taken by dunno who?

Candid picture that impressed me!



We closed the meeting with a Durian-binging session! RM20/kg! Great! In my place, people with get a heart attack if they were told that Durian can cost that much!!! Memang mahal, What to do!

Abu is so good at choosing for the best





The outing was catastrophically tiring but I enjoyed myself to the max... Thanx guys for laughs that we share!

2 comments:

Abu Bagi said...

ehem ehem...sangap durian..
pic sudah diedit..nice..

awie ahmad said...

yer la kan.. nnti ko ndak suka. ko kn ndak suka benda raw.. Ko ingat ko lady gaga?!