Thursday, April 28, 2011

Are You Happy?!!

Yesterday, a friend of mine asked me one question that made me ponder. "Am I happy with what Am doing?" Alhamdullilah, I think I am, so far! 

Happiness is something literally subjective. It depends on individual and from my understanding, happiness to each individual is incomparable. U are not allowed to define someone else's happiness based on ur own judgement.

Some people they are happy when they have gazillion of dollars, when they own a mansion or perhaps have their private jet. And to achieve this, they are willingly sacrifice everything; TIME, FAMILY, FRIENDS, LIFE PARTNER... Some people, They are happy when they are in POWER. They are happy when people follow their orders..

See, there are thousand definitions for happiness. And I tell You What, U have no right whatsoever to blame them or mock them if their DEFINITIONS are different from Yours!

My point is, Follow your Heart, Stop COMPARING. Because if you DON'T, You will never feel what Happiness really is...

Toodles!

No comments: