Friday, April 29, 2011

I totally have no idea!

I have lived in this neighborhood for almost a year but to my own surprise I have no freaking idea that 'The Lake' near our house can be this gorgeous.

Here what happened?! I was so bored.. Nothing to do (Well not exactly. I have tons of things to do but I just decided to procrastinate). So I went for a walk, not a jog! Carrying my small-sized backpack and of course with my camera inside!

So, it was mesmerizing, To see the blue sky painted with faded sun light! MasyaALLAH! It was so beautiful. Well, am not a good photographer so I couldn't really take impressive shots. Here are some Pictures that I managed to capture!

Editing makes the lake look like an abandoned desert
My fav of all



Awesome right?!



Huge houses with extraordinary backyard!



Two pretty flowers that caught my eyes. Literally! There were plenty of them around. Tapi tak reti nak tangkap gambar. :)









Toodles!

1 comment:

posurm said...

tinggal di mana..?? cantik rumah n kawasn rumah kau..!!