Thursday, April 28, 2011

50% off for ALL Frappuccinos! Are u kidding me??!

I am done yet. I was about to leave Jusco when Thirsty stopped me. So, stopped at Starbucks! Planning to have a drink and read few pages of my newly bought novel. So I did stop!

Before I opened my mouth to order, heres was the offer:

Me: Whats new today?!
Barista: Oh yeah sir! You'll get 50% off for all Frappuccinos! *Smiley face
Me: Really?? And why is that??
Barista: *Confused face
Me: I mean, why today?? What is the occasion?? Every friday or what?
Then, he continued.... Bla..Bla..Bla.. Bla.


Excited! I took the OFFER and fled off! No novel reading!

3 comments:

Santan Berlada said...

wow...
interesting...

knp ndak beli byk2 bawa balik umah...^^

Abu Bagi said...

wah hidup anda sungguh hebat..

awie ahmad said...

dean: matilah cair...

abu: anda bagaimana??