Saturday, April 11, 2009

Exam and Awie!!!

THEORY PAPER

Well, the theory paper wasnt so scary, i tell u la.. i am not implaying that the questions were easy.. it was difficult.. But, it wasnt scary since u dun have to like facing the lecturers rite.. i mean, they wont know if u r answering the questions correctly or just tembak2 kinda of answering kan?

so, wut i did was...entered the exam hall and sat. prenteded like nothing happened.. took my pen and pencils.. ANSWERRRRREEDDDD + BERSERAH!!!


CLINICAL

well, this was the sacriest day for me. 2 days prior to the exam, i vomited when i heard my friend's stories abt the exam. Well, sounds like am exaggerating.. mybe i am..but i really did, vomit. So scary heh!

I was the last candidate for UiTM.. that scared the hell out of me la.. i mean, the examiners were tired and everything... and am not that gud sum more.. so, i was shivering while waiting for my name to be called.

Then, the time came... i was called and asked to interviewed this nice uncle... Who actually did a great job by telling me all the important histories that i wanted. And at the very end of the session... i think, the uncle was sick of my questions. Dah la he was tired and everything.. haih!!

But alhamdulillah, i nailed it.. i mean, the history la..

My short cases were fun!!! Even, instead of getting twins.. i said the pregnancy was single. Haiya awie.. wut la...

And the result came out.. and i managed to pass!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!

No comments: