Saturday, April 11, 2009

Awie The Return!

Assalamualikum and Hello everyone!!!!

Now am back.. after few months, i guess.. I know, felt like forever.. But, here i am.. finally..
Well, the good news is, i have passed my MBBS exam and it was damn awesome. Thanks Allah for His blessings!!

And now, am in the middle of my not-so-holidayful holiday. I have nothing to do except:

1. Read novels.. Which sumtymes can be pretty booooorrrring!
2. Sleep.. Obviously can make me feel groggy!! And headache is sumthing inevitable after a very long hour of sleep.
3. Eat... Fortunately, there are tons of mouth watering food on the table to be enjoyed.
4. Kara-o-ke. well this is sumting that i shud have done too frequently since i guess the neigbours start to complain.. (well guys! bear with it! I have a lousy voice!!!)
5. Scream "Damnnnnnnn!!!! its Boringggg!!!"
6. Movies... Haih need money for this one la...

Basically, thats just the intro for my comeback. Am gonna be telling everyone, every details that u have missed since i've gone.. ceh! mcm la, sum1 is reading my blog kan.. but, screw the readers... just pretend that i have tons of them! C ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, there are people reading it...:)

and i'm one of them reading ur blog.
u'll never know who will be reading it...

frankly saying, ur blog is enjoyable...:)

awie ahmad said...

really??? thanx... am flattered..