Tuesday, November 18, 2008

where was I?

Hello.. am back now. I have been missing my blog so much since the last time i posted an entry. It has been months now, maybe. So, here am back to write something about my weekend with my friends.

Azmi was in town for 2 weeks. We came, all of us (4 of us) got so excited and welcoming him with an endless smile. He was smiling too. We he called and told abt that, i had tons of things in my mind. Good activities for us to have.

One of them was to go pusing-pusing KL. And, we did finally. We rented a car which cost us RM 70. It was quite cheap i reckon. So, that night... we spent the whole night laughing, gossiping and screaming. It was really fun.

After got the car from the owner, we went to Taman Melawati LRT station to fetch Azmi. Of course, we were screaming once we saw his silhouette loomed. Then, we talked about Ireland. He told us about his exciting trips and his new friends. And, in return, we shared about Malaysia of course. Not that he has lost contact with Malaysia since, but we wanted to ensure that he got the correct information, especially about current political turmoil.

Azmi requested Satay for dinner. So, we drove to Gombak to Haji Samuri Restaurant. But, unfortunately, we managed to arrive when the Restaurant closed. Azmi finally surrendered and follow my suggestion. We got to go somewhere better. So we went to Cheras and had a decent dinner that night.

After dinner, which was around 12.00 a.m in the morning, we drove and pusing-pusing KL. And, one thing happened. I tried to dirve that night since i’ve got my license. They all allowed and even encouraged me to drive. Then i drove nicely and smoothly till i came to a place where there were hundreds of cars and youngsters. They were actually lepak-ing.

Then, i maneuvered the car to go out of that crowded area. Unfortunately, there was a hill that i have to climb. So, i did. But, i have to stop at the middle of the hill and wait for the car to pass us by. And my friend commanded “move now Awie”. So i tried. Unfortunately, the car moved backward. Gosh!! I was so panicked. And i dint know what to do next. My friends covered their face with hands since those youngsters now, had their eyes on us. It was like “I would rather go out and get naked” kind of embarrassment.

The worst part was, there were like 5 motorbikes behind us. And, they had to go backward to avoid me from knocking them down. Once, i have secured and pack the car safely... Shyly, i went out of the car and requested for my cousin to do the driving. No more driving for me.

No comments: