Friday, October 31, 2008

Amnesia is common..

Amnesic people are everywhere. Even, me myself is amnesic. I remember one incident. i was looking for my pen. I searched at every inch of the house.. But was in vain. I went in and out my room, checking every spots i've gone to.. still, nothing.

Then, i asked my house mates. Where is it?? Later, i found the pen pinned to my shirt. Gosh!

The second amnesic incident was... I was bathing.. (Don't imagine too much! Harmful) I was looking for my shampoo on the rack! I searched every where.. Everywhere that i could possibly put that thing. Mind u, the bathroom wasn't that big!!! Then, immediately before i wanted to use my housemate's, my eyes saw it. It was staring at me! Exactly in front of me.

I was like... OMG!

So, being amnesic or to the extent of being demented is not a big deal. hahaha.. Every one is!

No comments: