Monday, November 24, 2008

TOR-NADA!!!! Run!!!




I saw it was coming towards me.. So gigantic and furious. I dint know what to do. I screamed till it was seemingly the last breath in my lung. I ran and ran.. looked for a shelter or some kind of shield that could possibly hide me from 'that' thing.

It came nearer and the only thing i could do was crying and hoping for a help from God. It was white, huge, swirling, violent and vicious. .. I was so sure that it could engulf me in any second...

I used to love wind... But, that night, it was way far from hate.. TORNADO.. that's what people call it. But, i'd rather call it TOR-NADA.. as it was hard like a rock (I guess) and it practically left nothing behind it. . Buildings were flattened in a second... trees were turned in to something crispy... people.. I didn't know wut it turned them into...

Even, how hard i cried... or how shaking my shoulder was out of fear... TOR-NADA still approaching my hiding place... I closed my eyes tightly and practically blocking my tears from streaming down... Waiting for the swirling funnel thing to take me in like the rest of the creatures.

Now i could feel it touching my skin. It was so painful till i forgot wut painless meant. I screamed voicelessly... HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!


.......................................
Then... I woke up with tears streaming down.. weeping my cheek. I inhaled... Exhaled.. Slowly, i regained my courage to..... SLEEP again!!

Actually... prior to the dream...

It was so late when i finally crawled into my bed after having a weary day. I had nothing in my mind but sleep... Coz before that, I spent the whole nite watching a movie about tornado... Not so scary but funny instead. Ha-ha!

2 comments:

aku_abhandlung said...

lain kali tido basuh kaki... bukannya jauh jamban tuh

awie ahmad said...

Teruknya perkataan Jam*** tu.. I think u shud find a better word kot usop..hhahah