Monday, November 24, 2008

It's been peachy today!

i have never been writing a diary-kind of entry here since i have never regarded this blog as a mere diary. But today, am gonna write something that i reckon, can be considered as tell-people-abt-my-day kind of entry.

*I tend to have an introduction before my entry starts.. Sounds like am saying something important, but actually.... am not!!

Okay, today.. we were late for the class. The bus broke down, according to the gurs. I had no idea wut happened, wer did it happen.. and so on and so forth. Wut i did know was, we had to pinjam the Selayang Hospital punya bus and asked the abg to ride us to Klinik kesihatan.
Anyways, that wasn't my point.

We had a wonderful lectures from Dr. AS.. She taught us how to prescribe medication.. wut is the flow.. later that day.. we had a role-play session with the juniors which freaked me out a bit since i had never had a session with my juniors. Not that they were spooky or wut..

The session went so well which amazed how could juniors mix with seniors.. No big deal eh?

Then, the afternoon.. we closed the session earlier since there was no patient for the audit thingy. So, we went back earlier and i was planning to do some revision for the BIG DAY of course. I did revise some important stuff which made me satisfy a bit for the day. Thank God. And the biggest deal was... i didn't fall asleep even the temptation was skyhigh... Actually, there were some tricks to do that..

Tell u soon.. till then.. Toodles!!

No comments: