Thursday, November 20, 2008

Exercise u fat as*

Every single time we talk about health, mostly it has some thing to do with exercise and sedentary lifestyle which now, i reckon become a gosh!-stop-it-or-i-rather-kill-u kind of thing. It's so downright boring. But still, the importance of its, is undeniable.

Ok.. cut the crap! I remember moments, where i advised patients (not my patients exactly) to exercise, for their own good of course. To ensure they have a strong and healthy body, Obviously.

"U have to do exercise uncle. Ur blood sugar seems to go haywire" or maybe "Aunty, from ur BMI.. i can say that u r on the overweight side.. I'm strongly suggesting that u should do some exercise."

Those were good advices but am not sure if i, myself, am doing it. Not quite sure. Owh boy! Islam teaches its ummah to actually DO things that they are saying. Not merely saying it or advicing people to do it...

Lately, i've been complaining to myself that i am kind of lethargic and all.. Daytime seems to make sleepy. I don't know why... or how am i gonna manage this.. What i know now that, am greatly affected by it.

Am pretty sure that the reason behind it is... LACK OF EXERCISE. I need myself to be up and awake.. and study!! So, i need to exercise.. even for a wee bot

No comments: