Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Antother Cinderella Story...


Nana suggested that i should watch this movie. So, i was like "best sgt ker?".. I was attracted to the songs, 'New Classic' and 'Tell me something I don't know'. Nana said, it was a musical movie... Owh, not my favourite. But still, i think i should give it a try...

After watching it, i think the movie was kinda cool. The modern version of cinderella is not that saddening. Its a fun movie..

To be honest, i love the soundtracks and definitely the dance.. Gosh, their moves amazed me to the extent my jaw practically dropped. I know, it sounds exaggerating, but i was amazed.. Wut to do kan??

So.. for those who love a light and fun movie. This is one of them. Spend 1 and a half hours of ur time.. it's worth it

2 comments:

aku_abhandlung said...

x abih2 dgn cerita omputih....

miRa rEi said...

awie aku dh tgk citer ni..erm maybe dah 3 kali kot..haha..klu KY tau mesti kene pulas telinga..(^_~)