Thursday, October 9, 2008

I thought I've lost my mind for a bit...

Hey Everyone!! I rise again from the dead. I know, it has been Raya, hols and all. So guess what?! I have been so malas... Maybe the Malas-est ever in my life. Let me describe myself a few weeks before raya.

1-2 weeks to raya:
I was in Owh and Gee (OnG) posting. I didn't even realize time passed me. I went to do my clinical things in day time which included all those clerking, examining and copying chart. It wasn't cool. And most of the time, i could feel that i was wearing this face.... forced-to-do-something-you-hate face. Not that i hate the posting so greatly, it was just hard for me. Very hard indeed.

The night time? Mostly i spent with singing my heart out... or maybe screaming at the top of my lung (instead of singing). No reading invoved. Then, the cycle repeated itself.

During raya:
I spent the whole raya mostly sleeping till my head warned me to stop or else, it would explode. So, i stopped for a wee moment. In between, i watched stuff on TV which mostly were craps. After getting tired, i would switch on my PC and watch again, anything...

Before i even realized, my eyes closed again.. and my mind drifted away... the cycle repeated.

After raya:
I thought, after the one week holiday-ful holiday, i would regain the courage and spirit to doing stuff in this posting. Or maybe, the least i could do is reading books... (at the same time, preparing for My pro 3).

Unfortunately, things dint happen as i planned. I am still groggy.. and my mind gives out pointless opinion...


HELP ME!!!

No comments: