Thursday, September 25, 2008

hehehehe.. someone couldn't persuade his eyes to obey!!

Hahahahaha... Haven't gotten the appetite to sleep. Owh! and its seriously dangerous. Last nite, i slept around 15 minutes to 4. I dunno why?! I did analyze the reasons behind it. I guess;

A. I spent the whole day sleeping. So, malam no appetite la

B. My mind floated like everywhere. Tried to solve things using my mind (I even tried to teleport but to no avail.. Ya la kan?! I'm no Mr. Potty!)

C. I was thinking, there would be someone to drag me out of the bed in the morning even it seemed to be a darn hard task to perform.


As the consequences, i woke up extremely late for the Sahur. I opened my eyes and found out... It was 5. 40. Which meant, i had like 6 minutes to grab something to be munched (Ah! the word munch should be replaced with something that pictures RUSH)...

What I had was Koko Krunch which they now claimed to be More Chocolatey!!!! I practically put my alarm clock in front of me and watching the clock ticking whilst hastily shoving the cereals in to my already-surrendered mouth!!! Felt like i was in this Bang Bang Boom show!

No comments: