Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I missed the Bus AGAIN

Yesterday, i spent the whole nite watching movies that I've been so longing to watch. First, I spent (or the exact word is 'wasted') 2 hours watching The Love Guru. I slept around 30 minutes to 3 and for sure, i was so darn sleepy.

I woke up around 10 minutes to Subuh. Immediately i grabbed my bottle and gulped to satisfy my throat. And that also, for the Sahur. Then, without further ado, I moved myself back to the bed. Pulled my blanket and covered me off.

The next thing I know, Nousz called me. "Awie... are u coming? The bus is here, waiting". OMG was the only response i was supposed to give but instead, calmly I replied... "Owh.. It's okay. I'll go by myself" I was thinking of taking the train and then taxi to the hospital.

I dragged my recently-washed blanket and hastily checking for that day time table. Phewwww!! A relief. There won't be any class in that morning. So, i guess I should just continue sleeping for a while then. But wait??!! I haven't performed Solah. So off i went in to the toilet abluted (improvised from ablution *winks)

No comments: