Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ayat Ayat Cinta


People have been talking and discussing about this movie. And mostly, I heard... THE MOVIE IS GOOD... or THE MOVIE IS ROMANTIC... THE MOVIE MAKES ME CRY MY EYEBALLS OUT and THE HERO IS KIND OF CUTE (Purely girl's review). So, at first, those comments didn't manage to attract me to watch it but yesterday, I have nothing to do. (not exactly nothing since a pile of books are there to be read)

Then, I planned to try and watch it. Maybe I'd worth the time and on top of that, this is Ramadhan. Ayat Ayat Cinta kan kind of portraying Islam.

So, there I was watching it for 2 hours or so. I later found myself so into the story. So indulging!! And, I think I managed to resist my eyes from blinking too often.

The story about a young Man who studies in Al-Azhar University. He is kind of famous among the girls there since he possess the great value of a Soleh husband. He's nice, kind-hearted and dependable and all. Basically, he's a great guy. Then, there are 3 women who have crush on him. But, as the general rule.. he has to choose one! Luckily he chooses the one I do admire. *smirks

And the story continues

The story is basically simple but it's lovely. Seriously, the sets, the actor and actresses, the script, the camera angle are all seemingly perfect. I do admire the director. The movie is just enticing! It was a huge mistake that I did not watch it in the cinema. U know, the effect would be so much pronounced *again smirks!!

Besides spending the time trying to resist from weeping my eyes, I did learn a lot. Indeed, a lot. Now I do know what Taaruf means. I did learn, sometimes in life... God tries to put trial on our path and we have to stay patient (still hoping for God to help us). I did understand how difficult it is to practice poligamy if u don't own the real Iman.

The movie is adapted from a Novel which I should applaude his work even without reading it.

1 comment:

posurm said...

I also really like this movie. I think that you might want to read the novel. It was as good as the movie, or may be better than the movie... I've read it myself.. It's worth of reading.. You can download it from the link below..

http://search3.idrive.com/driveway/jsp/dway_download.jsp?id=q6b5y3i8w4

Anyway, selamat berpuasa.. Balik LD x raya nie?