Sunday, September 7, 2008

I have a Hunch! And i do believe in it

When I did MCQ questions today, i did some pondering later. I was thinking, if i were about to sit for the real exam, how would i perform. The answer is clear and simple: I would have done it terribly. There is nothing salvageable about this. My knowledge in Medicine, as far as MCQs are concerned, is totally on the lacking side.

I don't know. Maybe the lecturers warning did not really get in to me. Maybe!!! I recollect, the Dean warned us about MCQs. Quote, "If u read somewhere in page 165, i am going to pick something from page 75" Unquote.

So, typically.. MCQ is defined to be question which can group students in to two; regular reader and intermittent reader. But, i think.. 3rd group must be introduced which is never-read reader. Honestly, I'm belong to the 3rd group if I don't do some amendments!

wanna go do MCQs now...muahahahaha

No comments: