Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weariness.. STOP IT!!!!

Today is another hectic day for me. I'm now in 10c and 10D wards, which i considered somewhat deserted wards since they are placed higher up, at level 10. Anyway, as a routine, i'm needed to clerk patient, examine them cautiously and plan for appropriate investigations in order to avoid wasting Government's a.k.a Rakyat's money.

So, as usual Monday is tiring. Not that it is busy or filled with lectures. it's just that i've got used to 2-day 'holidayful' weekend. So, the intimate relationship between me and my mattress is seemingly inseparable.

Then, this evening usop made us cucur and he fried burger punye meat (what do we call that?). To follow the rhyme, i sang him 'Kami dah pulang, usop buat cucur, senang saja bancuh air'. It was a superb cooking as far as bachelorhood is concerned.

Then, somehow in the middle of the Membantai Process, i dozed off on the sofa and woke up with 99% tendency of re-sleeping.

I was so tired when i got off to have my dinner tonite. Then, afterwards i spent the whole evening gossiping and finishing my impossible-to-be-done write up..penat!! wanna sleep now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's called beef patties kan?!

awie ahmad said...

yep..lupa plak. It's mentioned in McD charm!