Thursday, August 28, 2008

Longing for a real logbook!

Today, i have just finished correcting the 'mistake' that i've done for the past weeks. Believe it or not, i have lost my logbooks for the second time. It was a disastrous experience especially after knowing the real value of logbook nowadays.

The first 'lost but not found' incident was 2 weeks back, if I'm not mistaken. I have no slightest idea where did i lose it. Did i abandon it somewhere in the ward, or in the library... or wherever. So, the next days, i was questioned by my lecturer about the logbook.

My answer was " Saya tertinggal la Doctor. Can i get u signature on the next class?" Surely, lecturers would understand and, a nod i'd get.

But later, realization hit me. I could not stay in this condition any longer. I need to do something. So, later i decided to photocopy my friend's. The product was hideous but still it was acceptable. Then, to get the signatures, i went up and down to look up for lectures and begging them to re-sign it.

I thought after the first horrible incident, i was saved till the end of the posting. But, as Malaysians say 'Malang tak berbau', sooner (less than a week) i lost the photocopied version too. It was terrifying. Firstly, i had the impression that i still have it in my room, inundated by my unread and dust-covered books. But, last nite after looking at every inch of my room... I became realistic and believed that i've lost it again.

Guess what, i need to proceed to another 'photocopy-erase-fill it up-beg for signature' mission.


So these were people who helped in bringing the second photocopied version of my logbook in to reality:
1. Nasrun - Borrowed his
2. Raja - Borrowed her liquid paper
3. Fikri - Loaning his printer a.k.a photocopy machine a.k.a scanner
4. Naim - giving his idea to make me re-photocopy
5. Kak Ann - borrowing her liquid paper (masa pinjam Raja punya, x siap lagi)
6. Aje - his idea made me realize that hospital got a HospiMart with photocopy machine.

No comments: