Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blogging is so addictive!!

I love to comment my friends on their severe inclination to PC games. I think, to some extent, they do waste time by spending hours of playing the same game. Owh yeah! Forgot to mention, I'm not a Game lover myself. Don't get me wrong. Not that i repulse that particular fun activity... It's just that, I'm a loser. So, instead of confessing i'm the lousiest player ever, i better say that game is wasting time.

Okay! Okay! Please don't beat about the bush!! Let's go back to my original post's title. It says HOLLA!! BLOGGING IS ADDICTIVE! Yeah it's true. It happens to me at least. When i switch on my laptop, i start to look up for ideas and issues to be written in my blog! But, sometimes i manage to resist the temptation since i got some errands to run or maybe some study to be done

usually in the middle of the study process, i tend to read as quick as i possible to finish the subject. Once its done, i hurriedly log in to my blog and start to pour my feelings out!! later, i'll find my self staring at my laptop for hours, exactly like my friends, playing games!

It's deducible that I'm not permissible to say bad things about some one's hobby. I have my own and that's up to me to decide, whether its worthwhile or not . So, the moral of the story is... STOP CRITICIZING!!!

No comments: