Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ants and their ally



Recently, my house is under never ending ants attack. Every single thing is besieged by 'em. Nothing spared.
This cranky pattern of Ants inclination has drawn my attention. I even gave a thought to do some research on this weirdness. But, due to time and maybe money constrains, i hold my relentless curiosity.

Another matter clinging together with this Ants thing is, Huge dilemma that i'm in. I always work towards kindness and try to remove any nasty thoughts in my mind. But, in this scenario, i have lost my head. Do i have to kill 'em all or just shoo them out nicely, full with humanity.

Sometimes, i do things barbarically to get them off my floor and my kitchen. And sometimes, i do things nicely. But, looking to the percentage, i would say 75% of the case, i dealt with it brutally.

I mean, how do i tell this little creature to drag their 6-legged body off? They keep coming!!


The major concern of mine and my housemates is the fact that this cuddly (is it possible??!!) Formicidae have started to show interest in plain water. It's definitely a sugar free plain water. But still early in the morning, when we are about to quench our thirst, there they are. Floating and DEAD in our used-to-be delicious plain water!

I believe that we are not supposed to drink ant-containing water. There is a belief says, it might invite stupidity for 40 days. I do believe in that. Needless to say, the water might be contaminated.

I love creatures. They are just like me, a creature. But, sometimes they tend to peeve me (unintentionally!) and i'm still hoping that i will react with dignity and mercy!

P.s to all ants out there... Please, place urself away from my drinking water. I'm thirsty!!

No comments: