Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New news!

I have read an article recently about a jumble of job-interview-internet-boss-sack-doom. I know, u might have read it too. But for those who haven't, i think this is noteworthiest thing to be shared.

The article says (don't take it literally), when u are in desire of posting something, have u mind wondered again. Re-think. Is it a wise thing to do? What is the future consequence?

The article disclosed few experiences who were facebooking and posting their so-called naughty pictures and statements in it. Soon, they got sacked! And some of the interviewees just got dismissed even they had got the job a few seconds ago.

Wut was the reason behind that? Surprising enough to me, the bosses and the interviewers googled their names and guess wut they got? ....naked pictures, obscene remarks, immaturities and all sort of things by just clicking the names in the search engine.

So, to me... It is a real threat. I can't just doom myself by doing that. I have to watch wut i say, wut i do coz internet means 'hey world! it's me!'

No comments: