Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I just love those moments!




I have listed down a very few of my beliefs! and here im again, listing my personal life. am an exhibitionist now? Guess i am. u know wut, people might think it's a mistake (by telling the whole world) but i would rather take it as sharing and as a saying says SHARING IS GOOD.

Let's go to my list then... I have few moments that i do love and hope to have it all day long. First of all, i love to be alone in a very tidy and full-of-scent room. A room where i can lie down and have my mind wondering around. Have good things around my mind. Smile ALONE (weird am i not?). and of cos listen to the most melancolic song ever!

But... But.. but.. As to contradict the first one. I also, need sometimes to lie in my bed where my pants and shorts are all around my room. It looks messy and definitely cluttered. Then, i want to fill the room with a blast of din! Music which vibrates the floor! i may sing along or dance with the music or just stay there with my face against the unswept floor!


A moment where i can be on a bus, or train or taxi or wutever means of transportation... alone and reading my non-stressful books. No one says anything. It's just me and the throng of strangers. Or maybe me sitting on a bench alone at night.. Looking at the immobile stars! One or two friends are acceptable.

Then, i want to be with my friends, as many as possible and having great movies in a cosy seat! Laughing out loud or crying eyeballs out (whenever appropriate). Then, enjoying the next moment by reviewing the movie over dinner. Having fun with bowling or maybe Kara-o-ke!

Then, want to be with my family. Having meal and teasing each other for their silly mistakes. Talking endlessly during a movie or maybe spending hours having pillow talk..discussing abt family tree or sharing stories about how wonderful our clan was (and IS)


Moment where i read books, medical books without any distruption! Just me and and the book. It makes it wonderful when all the info goes thru my mind and unremovable!


The moment where i spend the whole nite with friends watching TV or DVD at home with home-made popcorn. or maybe dance when ever our favorite songs played!

No comments: