Friday, May 2, 2008

My Train trip


it hit my mind when i was abt to pay my tribute to my bed...thanking it for waiting. My experience on a train...so tempting to be discussed and shared with the world.

It happened in one unfortunate evening for a family. they entered the train where i was having a good seat with my cousin. we practically chatted and dint even care to surrender the seat. We were fortunate since we got in early.

But then, this family....they came with a baby who started to cry inconsolably. i recalled the train ambiance wasn't perfect for a small kid like him. He was crying and made all the train passengers looking at our direction (it happened that i was beside the baby)...

i offered my seat since i was the nearest to the baby's mother... so she sat and thanked me. but, my help wasn't a contribution that that little kid wanted. He still cried his heart out. And at that time, i could see that all those seated and even standing passengers were worried and concerned...

Some suggested...'mungkin dia lapar tu kak...' and sum said from my side 'he must have been frightened by us...grown ups'...and sum1 offered 'Maybe he is sleepy'.. But all those opinions were fruitless. They mother tried to do her best but the kid was still out of control.

Then, everyone looked distressed...not that they were angry or anything...wut i could see from their face was 'concern' and i was happy to see it!

Thank to the lord...after a few minutes of impossibly-stopped cry, that little man came to a halt...Maybe he was exhausted. And wut made me feel so happy was....all those passengers were smiling at each other..including me...we were so happy and we started to play peek-a-boo with the kid...and he granted us with a smile..and evryone laughed...even those who stood far away from the family


i was so happy to see that we were all in there...Chinese, Malay and indian...Malaysians...were so concerned about a kid...which came from nowhere...
That created a sheer smile on my face...

No comments: