Friday, May 23, 2008

My English Is terrible!!!




When Someone says that My grammar is atrocious...or maybe, says that im having poverty of vocabulary, Im in an agreement with him. It's simply because i have to utilise hours of my spared time to fill up my blog with thots! And i hate the fact that i'm wasting time!

Not that i hate to be an idler or anything... it is just that, those precious times can be salvage for something beneficial. Let say, reading books or digging for new words. Wouldn't that be nicer?!

I'm seriously exhausted of checking the dictionary. Why can't i be someone that says or writes things in English flawlessly. Yeah, i know imperfectness is acceptable! But, Believe me, u wouldn't want to be in my shoes.

What am i bad at:
1. Using conjunction such as...of, in, at...(are these called conjunction??)
2. Using idioms
3..........

i need some help here...HELP ME!

No comments: