Thursday, May 22, 2008

The best won?! American IDOL 7



The American Idol 7 final show made me speechless. It was a hair-raising show! and if i were to choose, i was going to resort to the dice. From the beginning, I had been 'voting' for these 2 Davids to be in the final! Finally they really did!

I do admit this american idol season 7 was terrific. With 2 Davids stood on the final stage! Who would try to defy the fact that both Davids are good and have their own quality.

Mr. Cook with his own style (and guitar) and Mr. Archuleta with his great voice and terrible history of Vocal cord paralysis. They both had been so damn consistent in the whole rounds. Guess, singing are their expertise huh?!

Archuleta sang 'Don't let the sun go down on me' (one of my favorites), 'In this moment' and 'Imagine', John Lennon. The songs were all great!

While, Mr. Cook sang 'Dream big', 'The world I know' and 'I still haven't found What i'm looking for'...

But looking back at the final performance, i would prefer David A to be crowned as the winner. He had been so good that evening. He sang terrificly and i was astounded!

Like Simon said...it had been a difficult decision to make. They both great!

No comments: