Friday, May 2, 2008

I need confidence in facing this.....!!!


Confidence is a MUST! Thats a sentence i learned form a song. I pretty sure that the sentence is definitely true! Anything u r doing... anywer u r going...u need confidence to back u up or even to start ur journey! Even a simple presentation needs courage!

I remember one time.... and it happens most of the time actually... i needed to stand up on a stage to present something about my friend in front of my seniors and my classmates. i was stammering and shivering even it was about 30 minutes to noon...

I have no courage in talking and expressing myself in front of people. If i dint join this medical school....i bet, i wud juz sit at the back of the classroom and rarely noticed by my lecturers. Im a coward. Even my 5-year-together classmates could chicken me out.

But, Medical school forces u to have courage in succeeding. u will be left far away if u dun steel ursef to face the unstoppable challenges.

So far i did fine with the courage and confidence thingy! not to say it smugly but thank to the Lord for His Mercy.

But, i still think that i need more courage in facing the upcoming battle. Let say, im dumped sumwer in the west..or aniwer in the world....wud i have a real braveness to voice out my opinion and my fruit of thought. i think i hvent reached that stage.

I cud not imagine being put in the same room with those from overseas. Those who have 'Ready' sign on their forehead. I conclude that, to be confident... I have to equip myself with knowledge and experience. Only those two major things could boost my confidence even im put sumwer in a big city.

If u have a working cerebrum..u can afford to be heard. Thats wut i believe.!

No comments: