Monday, January 28, 2008

Malaysian attitude!!!!

Malaysians attitude.

I always believe that Malaysians are full with politeness and their so-called ‘eastern’.

But, what I saw recently made me think, are we really those who have been described as civilized citizens.

I am not saying this because I hate my country or my own lots. It’s just that we need some sort of amendment in our attitude and behaviour in ensuring that Malaysia is moving forward instead of complacent with a very little success.

Okay, here I want to address what I saw that made saying these.

First, I was in an elevator when I could not breathe. Definitely suffocated. I tried to pinch my nose since the odour made me dizzy. I don’t know what created the smell but it definitely ammonia based odour. I pondered, what can cause such smell. The easiest way of getting the smell is by smelling the urine. So I deduced, someone or may be more than one fellows have done this inhuman thing!

I mean, who could not think that elevator is not a loo. It has nothing in common with the rest room, neither there is bowl, nor water. But some people just could not use their brain in differentiating these.

The second thing is, ‘Please do not litter’. I am absolutely sure that every one has been told since they were kids up to now that litter is a big NO! But I don’t know who to blame. The system, the school or the teachers or may be the trash.


I was walking some where when a man suddenly opened his car’s window and dumped a plastic on the road. He then turned his car to the main road without even showing any guilty in his face. My jaw dropped. He drove a car and he looked smart. I mean, could not he use his probably functioning brain to think that the road is not a dumpsite or any thing pertaining to trash!

It so easy that he could just keep the plastic thing first before toss it once he finds the bin. Even kids can rational this kind of matter. It’s so unbelievable!

i admit that i am not perfect. but, in order to make our country as developed country in the coming 2020, we've got to the lots of things. But, perhaps, we can start with simple things first. so Malaysians, wake up. Change for the best

No comments: