Saturday, January 12, 2008

im so tired of thinking the same thing repeatedly...

okay, 2007 had juz left me with thousands or may be millions of memories which were good and bad. (its normal la!). but my mind keeps wondering, why can i change myself to become a betta person, dedicated and positive. i tried harder, and i guessed that was the hardest i cud manage but still i don't see any improvement. Correct me if im wrong.

i believe differently. Believe that success is not merely determined by good grades or may be good performance in the class with my lecturers smiling or may be patting me at my back. What i believe is that, life needs more than that. Life needs me to smile, to laugh, feel guilt-free, satisfaction, good relationship with family and friends.

I was born, apparently with money in front of my eyes. it did change me to become money-chaser! Money-maniac! i strongly believe that MOST of happiness nowadays definitely needs money! wanna have good time with ur family, it does demand money, wanna grab delicious food as to make ur stomach develop satisfaction, it does require money and large sum of them, perhaps!

one more thing, i do believe in feeling of belonging is a extremely crucial in giving meaning to urlife. it makes u stronger that wut u were (forget britney's song~stronger!) u do need a company which i failed to get one.

Knowledge comes as important as the rest of the matters. It comes with readings, and I must say lots of readings! To encourage mysef to stuff in things that might be the worst thing my brain can handle. But still, i haf to! because i've determined to be one. excel in life. At the same times, i ought to equip myself with general knowledge which i have to admit its importance. this claims passion and interest!

another thing which tops the rest is religion. This is definitely the reason for me to be here. to breath in invisible air and to be a Khalifah. But mst of the time i realize i dont really act as one. i know wut is wrong and wut is rite, but temptations are evrywer. try to persuade me to drifted away from the straight line. i do want to change mysef to be a good person in the eye of my religion (u gotta believe that 'good' comes in many ways and perspective). i will definitely try harder and keep trying as the time goes!

relationship is an issue which does not need anymore discussion to make it alive. We have been introduced to it since we were born. i knew that i need to build a relationship with a woman who kept sitting beside me and sang me a lullaby! she is my mum. This young lady which i cud see our resemblance... or the word is 'gurl-version of me'... she's my sister. these 2 ppl needed me to know them, and i did. Later, i met the whole bunch ofmy family, friends, colleague and enemies. they really want me to have some sort of relationship with them. like it or not.

No comments: