Monday, October 15, 2007

Awie murmurs something about company.


Awie never been seen with any girls before. Probably he never had a date. So, this question is opted and he got to answer it. “Do you ever have a good company?”

Awie explained this issue in great details and made me feel that he really had prepared a script for this impending question. So here we go, Awie’s answer on this issue.

Company is totally a great need in human life. Everybody demands it. No one would manage to survive in this world without a company. So do I. but, it seems that nowadays, we are defining company as a lady or man, which is opposite sex. (not trying to imply that I need a man company though).

Company can be anyone, anyone under the sun! He or she can be your friend, family, teacher and even a total stranger. The gender does no matter (except if you intend to marry them!!!).

As for me, I really want a good company which can make me feel precious because I tend to think that I am a wrecked person. I need a company who can sooth me especially when I need one. A person who I can hug and cry when I stumble across an obstacle or when I face a great pain in life.

Company means, a person who always be there, whether you need him/her or not. He/ she must always stand, not in front or behind but at your side and prepare to grab your hand when he/ she sees you are falling. He/ she is ready to drag you back to the right path when you go astray.

I always think, who will be holding my hand at the bedside when I am suffering from a cancer (just in case… xdela mintak2 pulak!).

One of my friends said, people always come in and out from your life. That’s natural! But, only small number of them managed to leave a footprint in your heart. These people, managed to make you remember them, either due to their kindness and sweetness or just simply because they hurt you.

Actually, I started to think on this matter since I read “Chasing daylight”.

No comments: