Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Notebook

I had been craving for a new laptop for months! Since my old one, started to show signs of giving up on me. I don't blame 'him' for doing so, coz he has been a great company for 5 years.

So, earlier, I wanted Mac Air so badly! Since, world is literally conquered by Mac and its allies. Mac Air is nothing but:
  • Stylish
  • Sexy - The half eaten apple part
  • Luxurious
  • And extremely light, people!
But, guess what? I had to give up on owning one for myself since it has few setbacks that, to me, UNBEARABLE. No CD player and Bluetooth. I simply can't handle that! lol.

So, on the magical day, Dean and I, decided to, u know, browse though.. Just in case there is a good notebook that suits my desire. So, I stopped by at this Sony booth and then it caught my eyes.

The brand new VAIO S series! That was it. I knew what I wanted. Without further ado, I took my magic card out and swiped!









No comments: