Saturday, April 9, 2011

Emergency Department!!!

I remember last time i wrote about my first posting... I was considerably an active blogger that time. Yeah! Orthopaedic is considered the least busy posting of all. So, yeay!! Am in my last posting now. Alhamdulillah!

I have gone through 5 postings to date and i consider myself to be lucky as i managed to pass through those postings without extension ( Remind you! I was always on the verge of extension.. Will talk about it later.. or never...)

So far, I'm loving Emergency posting the most! Tell you What! I don't mind pursue my carrier as an Emergency physician. It isn't the working hours that love.. It is the subject itself. How pretty it is. How interesting is the diagnosing part! I simply love it.

I used to consider ENT as my future plan... But, after been in ED (It's not Erectile dysfunction eh!) for few weeks, I'll pass!

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Santan Berlada said...

ko tu
semua no hal... ^^
kacang je...=P

Abu Bagi said...

wah!! new entry..so many terms really not familiar.:)

Mohammad Ihab Ismail said...

Yeay!! Nak jumpa Dr Awie utk diagnosis.. Dr, saya ada masalah ni.. Saya selalu LUPA.. Ada ubat tak?? :D

Mohammad Ihab Ismail said...

Yeay! Bley pegi ED jumpa Dr Awie.. Dr, saya ada masalah selalu LUPA.. ada ubat tak? :D

awie ahmad said...

xde ubat la.. mana nak cari.. heheh