Monday, April 13, 2009

Romance and Awie

Haih! I dunno wut have got into me tonite.. I can feel love is everywhere. I can practically smell it.. Hahahaha.. Okay, firstly... i started to realize it when everyone around me tonite, including my friends got calls and smses from their loved ones.

I just smiled while they were busily entertining their partners with nice n jiwang wordss.

Then, out of nowhere, i started to miss those good movies that had made me cry few years back. And tomorow, am planning to watch all of them. Those movies are:

1. A walk to remember
I remember watching this movie with Abu. He was so excited telling me how sad it was. But then, i managed to kill that joy by telling him i have read the novel. Sorry buddy! But seriously, he was rite.. the movie was so sad. Heart-wrenching!!!!

2. Kuch kuch Hota hai
This movie i watched with my teachers back in 1998 (i cudnt remember exactly)... So sad la this movie.. And romantic.

Hrrrmm.. i guess thats all for now.. c ya!

No comments: