Monday, April 13, 2009

Downtime And Awie

Well guys!!! Am so sorry 'coz recently.. I know, i have been posting new entries like.. Unstoppable. Don't blame me.. I have nothing to do. Seriously.. I have novels to read, but am just not in the mood.. So, i guess its okay if i just fill this blog with craps before i have no time and chance to do so once am working..

So... the thing , about free time is.. I rarely do anything beneficial and productive. Haih! i regret it but i really couldnt see the way to help it.

Yesterday, i was planning that today is going to be a productive day for me. But, hell... nothing happened. Wut i did was:
1. Checking my facebook every single second
2. Updating my blog everytime any silly thougt comes in.
3. Kara-o-ke'ing even i know no one wud have wanted to listen
4. Sleeping.. by far.. this is the most dangerous one. Lol

So, hopefully.. tomorow..or perhaps tonight i would have something beneficial done.. Lets pray with me ya!!! God! Help me!

No comments: