Monday, September 15, 2008

Exam Days!

OSCE was the last paper that afternoon. We finished around 4 p.m, if I'm not mistaken. We were so excited at first, before lecturers informed that we were going to sit for that particular OSCE. (We thought, there won't be any OSCE for the surgery posting.

Early in the morning, I attended the Short case for medicine posting. It was so so la.... I mean, not that I'm impressed and not that I stressed out over my performance. Still, I'm grateful. Overall, the exam was satisfying, considering the way I did my preparation and all.

The MCQ papers for Medicine was answerable. I think, questions were fair enough. The SAQs were sweet and simple. Hehehehe... I think, lecturers had chosen the most important topics to address and to practically shout to the students "Hey kids!! This is important and u have to know it before we release u!!"

Then, it came to MCQs for surgery and Orthopaedic. Phew! The questions, from my point of view were a bit tough. Owh... forget the word 'a bit'. I think, they were really difficult. The surgery was the hardest. The questions were long and definitely tricky. Anyways, what i had to do was to choose between 2.. (2 jerr. xbnyak!!) whether it is TRUE or FALSE.

The MEQ for surgery and Ortho amazed me. I mean, maybe it's easy for lecturer to combine those two postings in to one. And, they really did. Head injury with fractures and possible Splenic injury. That's impressive!

Now, we are waiting for the result and to see what have we done in the exam.

No comments: